The electronic book (ebook) is a multi-million dollar industry, and it continues to grow at a rapid rate.
What are the benefits of publishing an ebook?
- Readers can purchase an ebook from anywhere and at any time, and it arrives instantly.
- Readers can carry an entire library on one device.
- Global distribution is made easy.
- Prices are affordable.
- The dynamic format allows readers to customize the content (adjusting font, brightness, and line spacing, adding notes and bookmarks, using text-to-speech features, and searching keywords).
- Ebook are environmentally friendly.
- Paper, ink, and other materials and processes are not needed for production and distribution.
- There is no waste with unsold or unwanted books.
- There are zero printing, packaging, shipping, and storage expenses.
- It is easy to update a manuscript and publish a newer edition digitally.
- Ebooks are a low-cost marketing tool (links can be included and there is a feature to share with multiple users).
- Sales are increasing every year.
Are you interested in the process for creating and publishing an ebook? Contact us HERE!
Like this comment if you own an ebook reader! 🧑💻